Last Updated on
There can be nothing more exciting and fascinating than sharing your favorite music or movies with your dear ones. If you are a PC user, you need to connect two headphones to the system to accomplish this plan. Here comes your guide that will streamline the task in this regard.
Is it possible to use two USB Headsets on a Personal Computer at a go?
A Personal Computer user can never connect two USB Headphones to one system at a go. It is for the reason that, when you plug-in two headsets to different ports in the system, neither will work. Whether you are using a speaker or a headphone, a personal computer can support only one device at a time.
However, users can use double USB headphones on Windows 10 PC. It requires them to make some changes to the system settings. The steps in that regard are:
- Go to the Notification area, and look for the Sound Icon. Once you get it, right-click on this icon to open sound.
- Select the Playback Tab. You need to set the first Headphone as the default one.
- Get to the Recording Menu.
- Find and right-click the Empty area. It will enable the “Show Disabled Gadget” option.
- Enable the Stereo Mix Menu by right-clicking on this icon. In case you are unable to explore this menu, you need to install the latest version of the Realtek Sound Drivers and Codecs.
- Open properties by double-clicking on the Stereo Mix Menu. Subsequently, it would help if you chose the Listen Tab.
- Check the box for the “Listen to this Device” option. From the drop-down menu, pick the Second Headphone that you wish to connect to your PC.
- Get to the Advanced Tab. Uncheck the “Allow Application to take exclusive control of the gadget” menu.
- Confirm the changes you made.
How to connect multiple speakers and Headphones with a PC with the Audio VoiceMeeter Banana?
You will find a plethora of applications that will enable you to connect multiple output devices with a single PC. In that regard, the VoiceMeeter Banana is a gallant choice. It is suitable for use by the causal as well as the amateur users. You need to go through the following steps:
- Download the Audio VoiceMeeter Banana from the official source
- At first, you need to extract the ZIP content to a folder. Subsequently, you need to run the application.
- You need to set up the initial Audio Input as the default Headphone. Likewise, you should select the second Headphone as the Secondary Output.
- Now, select both the headphones as the audio output instruments.
- Run the PC to get audio output from both the headsets.
Establishing a connection between a source PC with multiple outputs with a USB Splitter
Using a USB Splitter is a simple and effective way to connect numerous output devices with a source PC. These applications are flexible and come for inexpensive rates. As such, even if you are a casual user, you will not find it tough to afford.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
|Can a user make two Sound Card functions on a single PC at a go?||It is possible to use two or more Sound Card on one Source PC at a go. It requires you to use as many wires as the number of Sound Card that you wish to make functional. Get to the Device Manager option, and enable both Sound Cards by switching between the hardware devices.|
|Is it possible to use multiple speakers on one PC?||It is possible to connect two sets of speakers to one Source PC and make both the speakers functional. Here is how you need to proceed: Isolate the two speakers that you wish to connect to your PC. , you need to place one front speaker on either side of the Monitor. Utilize the default wire for connecting the left and right speakers to the PC. It would be best if you placed the rear speaker opposite to the speaker at the front Connect the power cord for both the speakers Balance the output volume with the default Volume Control. Reboot the PC and both the speakers. Now, you need to get to the control panel. Select “Sound and Hardware” option first, and then “manage Audio Devices Menu.” Seect the target speaker from the available device list, subsequently configuring the speaker. Finish the steps by adjusting the desired sound level for both the speakers.|