Looking for a high-quality set of headphones with good isolation?
Audiophiles are pretty strict about anything splitting their attention from the music they are listening to. And, what if the headphones you put on let in sound from the outside world and also let out sound from the inside? Then, listening experience no longer stays personal.
That’s why I’m going to introduce you to a pair of closed-back headphones that not only keeps the listening experience personal but also delivers everything required to make it surreal! And, the headphones are the Diskin DH3.
The Diskin DH3 are unique in a way that they combined the balance of quality build, nice design and well-defined high sound quality in one package. The performance of the pair makes it pretty desirable for both personal and studio situations. Let’s discover who else can try on the headphones and why the pair is such high-quality:
Who are the Diskin DH3 for?
- If you’re looking for the perfect pair of headphones that can offer outstanding isolation, then the Diskin DH3 should be your first choice.
- Tired of being tangled with headphones’ cables? Then, switch to this pair of headphones. It is Bluetooth-enabled, thus comes completely wireless.
The design is somewhat a reminiscent of the Bohm B-66, as they were one of my previous sets of headphones. But, the Diskin DH3 look pretty sleek, feel luxurious and sound pretty impressive. The headphones really clamp your ears and are pretty unlikely to slip off your head when performing the mild physical activity. The Diskin DH3 are easy to control. The ear cups show a scheme of black and silver color. The headphones are stylishly appealing and attention grabbing in public.
The headphones come with an easy-to-use button layout. You will find it extremely convenient to control volumes, skip tracks, and shift between call and music. An On-Board Mic pulse remote helps you take calls, control volume, and switch between playlists. Once you’re get used to the buttons, you will appreciate the headphones more.
The Diskin DH3 deliver a pretty decent sound reproduction. I was expecting emphasized deep bass from these and they didn’t disappoint me. Punchy bass can extend into the mid-range. As soon as you put on these with a heavy bass track, you’ll experience a boomy sound. Go ahead, blast Designer’s “Panda”. I also found mid and total harmonic distortion excellent. The high mids and highs are distinguishable and do not stand in the way of crisp, clear sound.
- Heavy bass
- Reasonably priced
- Very solid quality build
- Deep lows and clear mids
- 32 feet Bluetooth signal distance
- Poor treble
- A bit uncomfortable
- Takes quite a while for recharge
- 500 mAh Battery combined with extraordinary sound quality: Break The Sound Barrier with Diskin DH3 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Lightweight headphones with on-ear fit. Professional protein earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- On-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls, volume control and switching up playlists
- Proprietary 40mm large-aperture drivers. Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- 30 hours playtime at Bluetooth mode. Enjoy music all the time without battery using the 3.5mm audio cable. 12-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service
Q: Do the Diskin DH3 come with the warranty?
A: Yes, the Diskin DH3 come with 12-month warranty.
Q: What are the contents of the box?
A: The Diskin DH3 come with the headphones, audio cable, USB cable, and manual.
Q: Is the battery of the headphones replaceable?
A: No, you can’t replace the battery. You may damage the headphones if you attempt to open the ear cups.
If you are looking for a high-quality pair of headphones for an affordable price, then the Diskin DH3 offer great value for money. The pair’s build quality is pretty solid and they really stand out. Decent audio reproduction and high performance make the pair of headphones a desirable one.
If you wish to learn more about the Diskin DH3, visit Amazon for more reviews!