So, you want a headset special for your gaming activity?
Video games are highly played online these days. Playing video games could be a solitary hobby, or the one shared by friends chilling together in the same room. Playing video games online with complete strangers is twice the fun to many people.
Coming together in virtual spaces to wage an adventure or blow up one another attracts millions. And, that means you need to gear up with right tools to take your gaming experience to the next level. A quality gaming headset will make sure you enjoy playing to the fullest.
Audiophile headphones are the best things you could have for gaming-in-general, PC gaming especially. The dynamic range of sound, very flexible design, also has an extremely flexible band which allows it to be very durable and comfortable, you can get a mid-level pair of audiophile headphones like the Edifier H840 Audiophile to blow most high-end gaming headsets in the market.
We have chosen audiophile headphones, not other gaming headsets because a good pair of audiophile headphones won’t have an attached mic, possibly won’t have any unnecessary flashlights, and will most likely have wonderful sound quality, especially when compared to a “high-quality gaming headset”.
Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-the-ear Headphones is perfect for gaming than music or anything else and also offer Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Monitor Headphone and also ideal for traveling.
Design & Features
- The “H840’s” by Edifier is a pretty decent, wired headset that comes in at a very attractive price. The materials used are noticeably high-quality, and the sound quality is balanced with a wide soundstage. These headphones are engineered to give you the most life-like audio quality. Ear pads are also thinner than most other headphones in the category. You definitely won’t need any more than basic integrated audio to push these headphones.
- The H840 is extremely comfortable to wear a set of lightweight over-ear headphones. Specially featured with a simple, classic yet elegant style, exquisite material, and workmanship, and also provide you with all-day comfort. Your ears will not hurt when you wearing them for 3+ hours at a time.
- The H840 offers a rich sound and prominent bass. It discloses the best sound quality you could imagine from headphones. Hi-Fi over-the-ear headphones create powerful sound and also comfortable to wear all day long. The sound quality is crisp, great clarity not overpowering and provide a personal environment. These headphones are engineered with electro-acoustic technology that gives you the most life-like audio quality. The sound is simply pure and clear.
- Wear your headphones all day without discomfort. You can change the headband to fit perfectly and safely on your head. Ergonomic design provides extraordinary comfort from soft leather ear cups. 40mm driver units fine-tuned for quality sound output in enclosed earcups.
- You can wear them every day at work for hours upon hours and they never get uncomfortable. You will also be pleased to block outside noise. Edifier H840 Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Monitor Headphone and you will enjoy being wearing them because of the peace and quiet environment. These headphones isolate out the noise so well.
- Affordable price
- Lightweight, durable and comfortable to wear
- A lot of basses
- 1-year warranty
- Cheap materials
- Undetachable cable
- Not suitable for the long listening session
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Is it truly a noise canceling headphone?
Answer: Yes, pretty much, but not total elimination.
Question: How long is the cord?
Answer: Between 5 to 6 feet long.
Question: Will it work for facetime on my MacBook pro?
Answer: It will work for face time as a pair of headphones only. The built-in mic on the MacBook Pro will still be used.
You may also like: TOP 10 Bluetooth Headphones in 2021
Edifier is the world’s second-largest consumer audio manufacturer. Despite not well-known in the US, Edifier has great market shares in Asia, Europe, and South America. They specialize in the premium audio resolution that showcases technological newness and design elegance says their site. The Edifier H840 is high quality, but affordable, set of headphones that aims to targets the low-end market but it still has a lot of tough competition from more famous brands like Bose, Skullcandy, Sony, or other well-known brands. The headphones are not bad and also provide the best price in the market.
A gaming headset will keep your head in the game literally! You will feel like you are literally in the virtual spaces, shooting, racing or carjacking. Funny, isn’t it? Leaves ample things in your imagination. Just having a quality gaming headset isn’t enough.
You need to have a microphone and usually some sort of a volume control mechanism. And, all this could come built in to one device. There are some criteria that you can consider when choosing a gaming headset, namely:
- PC Compatibility
- Microphone quality