Costco, the popular retail store that sells everything from groceries to electronics, has recently been selling Apple AirPods at a discounted price of $129.00. With their return policy being so generous and easy-going, many customers have been purchasing these headphones with no intention of returning them once they receive them in the mail. While this may seem like a good idea on paper, there are some things you need to know about Costco’s return policy before buying these earbuds.
AirPods can be returned within 90 days of purchase or delivery as of 2021. To return it, you will need to go to a Costco warehouse or send it back through free shipping. If you want a refund, Costco needs your original receipt and the AirPod accessories like the box.
Costco’s AirPods Return Policy
1. AirPods can be returned to Costco nearby or through free shipping. You have up to 90 days.
2. Costco will give you back your money if you have your receipt or membership card.
3. You have to give back all the accessories with the original box.
4. Most Costco stores will give you money back on a card or a new membership.
5. If you wish to return an item to Costco, you may do so by mail from your Costco.com account by following these steps: Click on ‘Orders & Returns’ and then ‘Return Item’ next to the product listing under ‘Order & Return.’
6. Select the AirPods option from the drop-down menu.
7. Select the “Place Order” option, then click on “Return,” and finally click on “AirPod” to initiate the refund or return.
8. Purchasing the AirPods from Costco will not require you to sign up for an Apple Music Membership.
9. If you do not have a receipt, you can still receive store credit if your original receipt is found by our team.
10. This offer does not apply to used products and only applies to the first purchaser of these items.
11. You must be 18 years old or older in order to make a purchase on this website.
Costco’s AirPods Return Policy is a great example of how to provide customer satisfaction in the digital age. This return policy may be an exception for most companies, but it shows that there are still some retailers who genuinely care about their customers and want them to feel confident when purchasing from their company. If you have your own concerns or questions about this process, don’t hesitate to reach out! We’re always here to help.