Senso might not be the most well-known headphone brand out there in the market, yet a number of their products have gained popularity especially in the fitness circle. A lot of them have to do with their ear hook design that ensures the headphones stays in place even when subject to unprecedented jerks. Their functionality justifies their price tags evenly and maybe that is the principal reason why they flaunt a handsome 60 percent five star rating on Amazon. If you are looking for a moderately priced headphone offering reasonable sound quality and good user experience then Senso Bluetooth headphones would do the trick.
The basic guidelines
But before you go online and get yourself one you must know how to operate the several control buttons that come on them. Read on to get the complete guideline you’ll ever need for connecting your Senso Bluetooth headphones and using them.
How to turn my headphones ON?
Ensure that the Senso Bluetooth headphones are turned OFF. Then press the multi-functionality button for more than 2 secs.
How to turn the pairing mode for your headphone?
- First you must ensure that your device and headphone aren’t more than 3 feet apart from each other.
- Also make sure that the headphones are sufficiently charged.
- While the headphones are turned OFF, press and hold on to the multi-functionality button for around 6-7seconds until a red and blue light start flashing alternatively.
- Next you have to locate your headphone on your device and connect them.
How to connect my Senso Bluetooth to my Smartphone?
1. Android Smartphone
- Navigate to the Settings options and click on Connections.
- Tap on Bluetooth
- You must a section titled available devices under which you should be able to see the name of your Senso Bluetooth device. Just tap on it and wait for 2 seconds and watch your Android smartphone get connected to your headphone.
2. For IPhone
- Got to the Settings options and click on Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your device
- Under the section names Other devices search for your Senso headphone.
- Tap on it to connect to the device.
- Click on Apple menu
- Navigate to System Preferences
- Select Bluetooth
- You will find the Senso Bluetooth device name on the list.
- Click on Connect
- On being asked, click on Accept.
4. For Windows 10
- Go to the Windows Search panel and type in Bluetooth
- The Bluetooth and other devices window would pop on.
- Ensure that the device’s Bluetooth is on.
- Click on “Add Bluetooth or other device”
- Select your Senso headphone from the list.
How to identify if the headphone is connected successfully to your device?
Once you followed the above steps properly as per your specific device your Senso headphone would get connected to your device. You can find the headphone listed under connected devices on your devices. Another way to ascertain the same would be through the LED light indicator on your headphones which would appear blue.
How to charge the Bluetooth headphone?
The first things you must ensure before connecting the headphone to any device is that it is sufficiently charged. In case it is not you would see a red light continuously flashing when you turn it on. You must then connect it its suitable charger. If it’s charging the red flashing will turn into a consistent red light. On getting fully charged the light will turn into a blue one.
How to reset my Senso headphone?
There might be situations when your Bluetooth headphones might not operate as desired and cause problems with connectivity. You might need to reset it to factory settings to solve such issues by following the below steps.
- Plug it into a power source, preferably its charger.
- Press and hold the power button for more than 10 seconds.
- Unplug them from the charging cable.
- Turn them ON.
- Pair the headphones and connect them to your specific device by executing the steps mentioned above.
Are my Senso headphones waterproof?
The Senso headphone models are all IPX-7 rated water-proof and provide noise cancellation.
How is the battery life?
The Lithium-polymer battery provides an 8-hour active battery life and a 72 hour stand-by life. The quick charge feature allowed it to be fully charged from zero percent in less than 90 minutes.
How do the different models vary?
|Senso ActivBuds S-225||CVC 6.0 noise reduction|
|ActiveBuds S-250||20k-22k Hz frequency response|
|ActivBuds S-255B||Bluetooth 4.1 CSR connectivity, 30 ft. transmission distance|