These days, headphones now have a more significant impact on our lives. We use headphones quite a lot, now. It helps us in many ways. Some of the most popular ones are listening to music, attending video conferences online, speaking to someone else over a mobile phone etc. But, this situation often declines due to many problems. People who are using the headphones on a daily basis do not know the solutions to these problems. Hence, here in this piece of writing, we are going to provide solutions to some of the most popular headphone problems.
How To Make Headphones Louder On Pc
When you first plug in the headphones, you have to make sure that your computer has suitable audio drivers. If your desktop or laptop do not have the drivers, then it will not be possible for the headphone to work correctly. Also, it would help if you had the audio drivers updated.
After that, you need to go to the Volume tab on your windows PC. There, you will see a volume slider. You can adjust the volume slider from there, to make the headphones sound louder. But, here, you have to keep in mind that your audio is not in the mute state. You will find the Mute logo in the Volume Tab. If you can see the logo is on, then it means you will not be able to hear the sound. To make this work properly, you will have to uncheck the Mute logo.
Now, if you want to make the audio even louder than this, then you can go to the Advanced section of the Sound settings. From there, you will have to go to the Play Control section. After going into the Play Control section, you will see a Volume Slider. Finally, you need to adjust the sound levels as per your convenience. Here, you will be able to boost the sound level to an even greater extent. In this way, you can make the headphones sound much louder than before.
Why Do My Headphones Sound So Low On My Computer
Sometimes, headphones sound low because of some of the irregularities in the sound settings. Here, the best thing that you can do is to go for the option of normalizing the headphones. The steps are as follows:
- There are many applications that are available in the Windows environment where you can do such things from the app itself. But, in case of the latest Windows version, there is an inbuilt feature.
- For that option, you will need to go to the Control Panel of the computer.
- There, you will be able to find an option, seen as Headphones or Speakers. This option will be in the section of the Hardware And Sound.
- Now, you need to click the button called Properties. The section of the Properties is at the bottom of the icon, seen as Headphones or Speakers.
- Then, you have to go to the Enhancement tab. Enhancement tab is one of the many tabs that you see under the Properties dialogue box.
- After going into the Enhancement tab, you will have to find the option called Loudness Equalization.
- In the Loudness Equalization, you can adjust the sound settings for your computer.
- Finally, after setting the new settings, you need to press Apply to make the changes reflect in the actual system.
With all these steps, you will be able to know about the reason for the low volume. If the problem persists, then the best thing that you should do is that you should reinstall the Audio Drivers. After installing the drivers, if you repeat the above process once again, then the chances of the problem getting solved goes much higher.
What Are The Best Ways To Keep The Headphones In An Excellent Condition
In the following section, we are going to see some of the best ways to make the headphone work normally.
|Name of the process||Description|
|Clean the headphones||You can use the wipes and earbuds to clean the headphones. This is an excellent way to make the headphone stay in working condition.|
|Change the Equalizer Settings||You can adjust as per your convenience.|
|Use the Volume-Boosting Applications||You can install the applications like Equalizer Pro, DFX Sound Enhancer etc.|
|Use Amplifier||You can use it as per your need.|
|Update the Sound Audio Driver||You always have to update the Audio Drivers.|