If you are a die-hard music lover, you inevitably need good quality headphones. A headphone enables you to enjoy crystal clear sound. On the other hand, it gives you more flexibility and allows you to enjoy your favourite music tracks, even if when you are on the go. Paragraphs underneath shall guide you about playing music through speakers, using Headphones.
The first method
Playing music through speakers with the headphone on is not a hard task to accomplish. You need to go through the following steps:
- Ensure that the Headset is connected to your personal computer, and the speakers are active.
- Now, Get to the taskbar, and right-click on the Volume Icon. Subsequently, you need to select the “Sound” menu. It will activate the dialogue box.
- Once you find the “Playback” menu, right-click on the speaker. It would help if you assigned it as the Default Device.
- Usually, users find the Default device either greyed out or missing. If you see this, assume that the system already recognizes the Headset as the default attachment.
- Hit the Recording Tab. Subsequently, click on the space. It will display the “Show Disabled Devices” instruction.
- Enable the device by right-clicking on the Stereo Mix button.
- Get to the Properties option. After that, you need to select the “Listen” Menu.
Once you have completed all the steps stated above, you require selecting the desired Headset from the drop-down list and click on the Apply option. If you experience any issues, check if you have chosen the default device. Ensure that your device never operates with the Communication device.
The Second Method
If you find the process stated above to be more protracted and more intricate, there is a shorter alternative to try. The second step is much more comfortable, and you require putting the minimum time.
Trying this process, you need to Re-install your IDT Audio Driver. If there are any wrong configuration, preventing the speaker from playing, this simple step will enable you to win over the challenge. Here are the steps to try:
- Go to the Device Manager Menu
- Click on the Sound, Game, and Video Controller option
- Once you find the Realtek IDT High Definition Audio, right-click on this menu.
- Hit the Install Option
- Click on the “OK” Tab
- Reboot your system that will allow Windows to re-assemble the Audio Driver.
The Third Method
Besides the steps stated above, you can try another more straightforward trick. It requires you to install a fresh copy of the IDT Audio Driver. You are likely to find the driver on the device support page. In case you notice the Driver Files are corrupted, it is going to address the trouble. You need to take adequate care about the Operating Systems when you download the Fresh Driver File.
Is it possible to use TV Speakers and Headphones at the same time?
Using the TV Speaker and the Headset at the same time is possible. You make things happen like this; you need to go through the following steps:
- Ensure that you are using a device that features multiple outputs.
- Now, connect the TV with the Source Device
- Connect one terminal of the audio jack with the Audio Out Cable. The other terminal of the audio cable needs to be connected to the Audio In Cable.
What are the steps to swap between the Speakers and the Headset?
At first, click on the Speaker Icon that you will find on the Windows Taskbar.
Now, select the small Upside Arrow that lies to the right-hand corner of the present Audio Output Device.
Subsequently, you need to select the output of your choice from the drop-down menu.
What all points to check, before buying a Headphone?
|Property||Why this Property is important?|
|True-Tone||If you are using a True-Tone Feature, you can stand assured that the Headset will never adds artificial vibes to the original sound.|
|Noise Cancellation||The Noise Cancellation Feature ensures that the unsolicited background noise never degrades the audio experience.|
|Headset Sensitivity||It is an indicator of the possible sound intensity, when you are using a certain level of electrical input.|
|Headphone Resistance||Headphone Resistance is one of the key factors that determines the sound quality. The higher is the quotient in this regard, better will be the audio experience. However, higher resistance will escalate the extent of power consumption.|
|Portability||Portability allows user to use the headphone in a more flexible manner.|