When it comes to headphones, Jaybird is quite a reliable brand. Well, apart from normal users, it is quite famous among the athletes as well. So, let us fathom the process of pairing Jaybird headphones and other things as well.
How do I pair my Jaybird headphones?
Well, if you want to pair your Jaybird headphone you have followed a few steps. Those steps will ensure your pairing of Jaybird headphones. So, here are the steps that we are talking about.
- The first thing that you have to do is to turn on your Jaybird headphone.
- Next, you have to find the name of Jaybird on your Bluetooth music device. To be precise, you have to check the list of available devices. Or else, you have to search for your Bluetooth headset.
- Now, what you have to do is to tap on the Jaybird from the list. And when the headphone is connected you will hear a voice saying ‘Headphones connected’. And after that, you can make sure that your headphone is connected.
What I have to do if I want to connect it with other devices?
Well, there is a possibility that you want to connect it with other devices. In that case, also, you have to go through some steps. Going through those steps will ensure that your Jaybird is connected with another device.
- Step 1- First, turn off your headphone. After that, press and hold your power button. Then you will find that the LED is flashing. So, whenever your LED is flashing, you have to make sure that your device is ready to pair.
- Step 2- Next, you will listen to a voice saying, ‘searching for your music device’.
- Step 3- Well, it is the final step. Here, you have to select the option of Jaybird. You will get a list of devices to be connected. Amongst them, you have to choose the Jaybird. And once your headphone is connected you will listen to a voice saying ‘headphones connected’.
What should I do if I want to connect Jaybird to iMac?
The process of connecting your Jaybird with iMac is not that tough. All you need to do is to go through some steps. And after that, it will be easier for you to connect your Jaybird with iMac.
|Step 1||The primary thing that you have to do is to insert a USB cable to the connector port. You will find it below the earpiece. Next, you should insert the other end to the USB port of Mac.|
|Step 2||Now, you will get the option of ‘system preferences’ in the computer’s dock. Well, you have to click on the ‘Bluetooth’, which you will get in the system preferences window.|
|Step 3||After that, what you have to do is to press and hold the power. Well, you will get the power on the right earpiece. It will turn your headphone on and will allow it to set on the pairing mode.|
|Step 4||Next, you will witness a ‘+’ button in the window of Bluetooth. Now, you have to click on the Jaybird headphones that you will get below on the Bluetooth setup assistance.|
|Step 5||Well, you will find the option of ‘continue’ that you have to click. After clicking, you have to enter the number ‘0000’ from the keyboard. It will ensure the pairing of Mac and the headphones.|
|Step 6||It is the final step of the process. Here, you have to click on the ‘done’ option that you will find in Bluetooth Setup Assistant. Finally, disconnect the USB cable from the headphone and USB ports.|
Are Jaybirds noise-canceling headphones?
One of the best parts of Jaybird headphones is that they are quite comfortable and secured. Besides, they will also create a soundproof vacuum in your ear. Technically, you cannot consider it to be noise-canceling, but they will not allow any ambient noise to enter your ears. Well, the silence is so precise that you should wear only one bud if you have plans to walk on the road.
Can I use Jaybirds during rainy days?
Well, some models of Jaybirds are crafted in such a way that they will handle mud, rains as well as outdoor adventures precisely. However, you cannot use them during swimming. They are not crafted according to that. In case, if the headphones are exposed to salt or chlorine water, don’t forget to rinse it precisely. Or else, it may create issues in future.