When it comes to Sony headphones, they are one of the leading brands of the music industry. They have all sorts of gadgets when it comes to music. Also, the sound that they produce from their headphones is unique and soothing to the ears. The technology that they use for their musical instruments is top secret. Therefore, brands other than Sony can produce the same quality of sound. Their sound is entirely different when it gets compared with the Sony headphone sounds.
The sound drivers used by Sony are of much higher quality. But, as the sales of the sony headphones are much higher than the other brands, Sony can sell their headphones at even lower prices. Even, at those lower prices, the quality that they offer is irreplaceable.
If there is one thing that should be copied from Sony by another brand, then that is their dedication to their class. Customer care is also something which lets Sony stand out from the crowd. But because their headphones are rated highly among the users, there are still several questions on how to handle them. Here, in this piece of writing, we are going to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the Sony headphones so that you can use the product without any hesitation.
How To Pair Sony Headphones?
There is not a single product for the Sony headphones section. There are many of them, and most of them have very similar setup process so that you can easily use the headphones. There are a few headsets from Sony which require pairing in order to work with your playing device. The process of pairing for these kinds of headphones requires a few easy steps. Those easy steps are as follows:
- For entering into the mode of pairing, then you will have to press the power button of the headphones for almost 7 seconds. If you are using the headphone for the first time, then you will not have to do this. When you turn on the device for the first time, it will automatically go into the pairing mode.
- Then, in your mobile device, you will have to the Bluetooth settings. There will be a list of available devices. From the list, you will have to pair the headphones. After the pairing, you will be able to listen to your Sony headphones.
How To Enter Into The Pairing Mode?
Sony headphones have various products, varying in many price ranges. But, still, if you want to know the steps of putting wireless headphone into the pairing mode, then you will be able to do it very quickly. These are the steps by which you can make the headphone go into the pairing mode:
- At first, you will need the headphone to turn it on so that you can start the pairing mode.
- After that, you need to locate the light of the headset. Also, you have to find the power button.
- Now, if the light is stable, then it is not under the pairing mode.
- It would help if you pressed the power button for a long time.
- Finally, after pressing the button for almost seven seconds, you will see the change in the light of the headphone.
- As the light turns blue and red, the headphones enter into the pairing mode.
What To Do When You Are Not Able To Connect Your Headphone?
When you are not able to connect your Sony headphone to your device, you may face difficulties. There are multiple methods that you can do for yourself before going to customer service. Those methods are as follows:
· Check The Bluetooth Settings
You can always make sure that the Bluetooth in both the devices are working correctly. For this, you need to check the device if the Bluetooth is turning on or not. If there are some issues, then you can check with another device also. After that, you need to make sure that the playing equipment is visible in terms of Bluetooth visibility Headphone. Then, you need to check the headphone. First, make sure that it has a charge for pairing. Then, you can check the power button if it is going into the pairing mode. Also, you can try multiple variations of disconnecting the devices entirely and working the whole process again.
· Connect Using The NFC
If the above method is not working with your Sony headphone, then you can also choose the NFC. NFC is a separate connection establishing service. But for this, the hardware needs to be present in both devices. The Sony headphone and the playing device both should have the NFC. If one of them do not have the NFC, then it will be impossible for them to connect using the NFC.
After making sure the above things, you need to turn on the NFC in the playback device. Then, it would help if you turned the Sony headphones on. Next up, you need to connect the devices. The playback device should also have the accepting settings turned on for this. With NFC, if you are able to connect, then the flash of the light on the headphone will stop. The led light will not blink anymore, and it will get paired with the playing media device.
How To Pair The Sony Headphones To Mobile Phones?
The pairing process of the Sony headphone is a straight forward one . if you are finding any difficulty, then you can always search the online videos for the procedure. After entering into the pairing mode of the headphone, you need to follow these steps.
The steps are as follows:
- Turn on Bluetooth in Settings.
- Then, press the Pair New Device button.
- Pairing is complete.
The steps are as follows for iPhone Headphone:
- Turn on Bluetooth in Settings.
- Then, select the Sony Headphone.
- Give the Passkey for the headphone. Default is 0000.
- Pairing is complete in between the iPhone and headphone.
How to pair SONY Headphone to Iphone phones
With all these steps, you will be able to use the headphone quite easily.