Headphones have become a part of our lives. Whenever we are in a crowded place, we tend to look for ways to get ourselves separated. For that, the thing that we do is to put the headphones on our ears. In this way, we remain isolated from the outside world. This type of trend also helps us to focus more on the important work. But, when you have wired headphones, then you face a lot of difficulties in these kinds of situations.
For this, the perfect solution is to use wireless headphones. But, there are not many people that know how to use these headphones. In the case of wireless headsets, they find it difficult to operate them. Also, there are a lot of features for which they do not have any idea. As a result, most of the people look for someone who can clear some of their doubts. Hence, here in this article, we are going to list some of the most frequently asked questions about the headphones.
How Do I Stop My Bluetooth Headphones From Blinking
When you are using wireless headphones for yourself, those types of headphones always have the LED lights. These LED lights help the headphone to show some of the settings of the headphones. In some of the situations, these lights also become problematic. In those situations, it is always better to turn these lights off for your headphone. For doing that to your headphone, you need to follow some steps.
The steps by which you can stop the LED lights from blinking are as follows:
- First, you have to turn on the headphone. You have to make sure that your headphone has an adequate amount of charge.
- Then, after turning on your headphone, you need to turn on the pairing mode of the headphone. For doing this, you can use the button on the headphone, or else there is another method. Nowadays, there are applications for a wireless headphone. From those apps, you can also turn on the pairing mode of your headphones.
- After making sure that your headphone is in pairing mode, you need to check for the lights. By default, in the wireless headphones, you will see that blue and red lights are blinking. This blinking of the led lights means that your headphone is in the pairing mode.
- Now, as you want to disable the lights of the headphone, you have to press the volume down button of your wireless headphone. After pressing this button, you need to power off the headphone. Otherwise, the whole process will not work in a proper manner. You have to follow these steps.
- Now, as you are powering off the headphones, you will get haptic feedback from the headphone. This feature may not be present in your headphone.
- Next, you need to turn on the headphone again. After that, you will need to go into the pairing mode so that you can check for the status of LED status.
- For the pairing purpose, it will be better if you make a fresh start. For that, you can delete the headphone from the Bluetooth device list of your phone. You can set up the Bluetooth connection with the headphone even after doing that. For that, check for the Available Devices in the Settings. Then, you have to select the headphone.
By this step, you will have the lights of the headphone turned off. Note that this method works for most of the brands that are manufacturing headphones. If this method does not work for your headphone, then you should go for the authorized ways. You can call the customer care service. Else, you can go to the service center for this issue. They will have a definite answer regarding this issue.
What Does It Mean When Your Bluetooth Is Blinking Blue?
The lights of the headphones are very much important in normal usage. If you do not understand the patterns, the colors in which these lights operate, you will not be able to use the headphones. After having a clear idea of the blue light, you will have no problems. In the following, you will see what blinking blue light means.
- When the blue light is blinking quickly or rapidly – In this state, it means that it is in the pairing mode. By pairing mode, the headphone is waiting for a connection. This connection is your mobile or any kind of playback device. In the pairing mode, you can pair any device with your headphone. After that, with that device, you will be able to listen to music.
- When the blue light is blinking slowly – When the light flashes in a slow manner, it means that headphone is already paired with a device. In this state, if you want to connect a device with your headphone, you will not be successful. At this moment, the headphone will not accept the connection request. Here, there are some exceptions. Nowadays, some of the headphones support concurrent connections. But for that also, you need to be in the pairing mode. Otherwise, you will not be able to setup a new connection. In this state, you can listen to music.
From the above, I guess that you now know the meaning of blinking blue light of your headphone. With this information, if you want to know more, you can also do that.
How To Connect The Bluetooth Earphone With My Laptop?
In the following, you will get all the steps for connecting your Bluetooth earphone with your laptop.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth earphone. The Bluetooth should be on during the whole process of connecting your headset.
- Now, you need to go to the Notification Center of the laptop. From there, you also need to turn on the Bluetooth. By going into further settings, you should turn on the visibility of the device.
- Then, look for the available devices on the laptop. From the list, you need to select your earphone so that you can connect the two.
- After doing the above step, then you can leave the laptop and earphone. Both the devices will get both connected automatically. In this step, you may need to give the passkey. The default passkey for the Bluetooth configuration is 0000 or 1111.
- Next, you will have your earphone paired with your laptop. After that, you can check the output sound settings of your computer. From there, you can select the Bluetooth earphone.
With these easy five steps, you will be able to establish the connection between your earphone and laptop. For a smoother process, you can always update the audio drivers of your computer. This little trick will help you quickly pair your headset with your laptop.
Why Do My Bluetooth Headphones Not Turn On?
There are many instances for your headphones not to turn on. There is no fixed answer to this. We are listing all the possible reasons for your headphones to not power on. These reasons are as follows:
- The battery of your Bluetooth headphone may not be working properly. Sometimes, it may need a proper charge to work properly. Charging the battery to a full charge can make the headphone to come into a working state.
- This problem also happens when water or sweat gets into the headphones. In this situation, it will be better to contact the authorized service center. You can try to search online for other methods. But, whatever you decide, you should not try to fix the headphone all on your own. This type of effort can cause permanent damage to the headphones. Also, in many cases, the warranty gets void.
- The battery of the headphone may also be dead. There is a life to the rechargeable batteries. In this case, this, too, can be the reason. The only way out of this problem is that you should get yourself a new one. You can call the customer service for a new battery, or you can go to the service center for this.
These are all the possible reasons for the malfunction of your headphone.