Bluetooth headphones are something that makes life much easier for people like us. People who are regularly using the internet for various reasons can not live without Bluetooth headphones. Be it office work, personal use or workout sessions – we need wireless solutions for our problems.
These wireless headphones also do not have issues like the wired ones. But, these headphones are new in the world as compared to the other types. Many people out there in the world also do not know the correct use of the Bluetooth style headphones. As a result, there are many problems regarding these headphones.
How Do I Reset Bluetooth Headphones?
Resetting headphone is a general method to fix most of the issues. But sometimes this normal thing becomes a challenging task to do. But, if you are looking for ways to use Bluetooth headphones, then you will need to see the following steps. Those steps are as follows:
- First of all, you need to have an adequate amount of battery level in your wireless headphones. If you do not have the battery level more than eighty per cent, then you will not be able to solve this issue.
- After ensuring the battery level of the headphones, you will need to power on the Bluetooth headphones. For this, you can press the Power button of the Bluetooth headphone.
- Now, if this is your first time of using the headphone, then the headphone will go in the pairing mode. If the pairing mode is there, then you do not need to do anything for this.
- Next up, you will have to use the Power button and Volume Increase button to reset the headphones.
- You have to press the two buttons for a more extended amount of time. In this way, your headphone will go back to the factory settings. Thus, you will be able to restore Bluetooth headphones.
- Finally, you ought to press the power button of the headphone so that it gets turned off. Then, after a restart of the headphone, your wireless headphone will get reset.
With all these six steps, you will be able to reset the headphones. After this, you will be able to use the headphones and pair it with your device.
How Do I Reset My Galaxy Buds Or Gear Icon X?
The steps to reset your galaxy buds or gear icon x is very easy.
- For the first solution, you will need to use the application from Samsung, where you will find the button to reset your device directly. Otherwise, you can also use the manual method. In this way, you can reset the wireless earbuds. Here, you will need to remove the wingtip of the headphone. You can find this spot beside the ear outlets.
- After that, you will have to use a paper clip to remove the wingtip. After removing the wingtip, you will find the power or reset button in the earbuds.
- Finally, using the paperclip, you will have to press that button for almost ten seconds. You will have to release the buttons when you see the LED light flash three times. You will have to repeat the same step for the other earbud also. In this way, you will be able to reset the galaxy buds or gear icon x.
How To Interpret The Lights Of The Headphones
The lights of the wireless headphones signify a lot of things. Sometimes, people face many types of issue for this. When you do not understand the meaning of the lights, you will not be able to judge the current state of the headphones. To interpret the LED lights of the headphones better, we are giving the details of the indicating lights in the following tabular form.
|Colour of the light||Speed of the light||Meaning|
|Red and Blue light||Fast||The headset is in the pairing mode, and it is waiting for the connection.|
|Red light||Slow flashing||The headset does not have an adequate amount of battery level.|
|No light||None||The headset is fully charged. You can unplug the charger from the headphone.|
|White light||Slow||The headphone does not have a connection with your playback device. You can check your playback device connectivity settings.|
|Red light||No flashing||The headphone is getting charged with the power.|
With all the above data in the tabular form, you will be able to do the right thing. These light signatures may differ from the brands. But, it is more or less same for most of the headphones.