When it comes to the best grade Headphones, you inevitably need to mention Bluedio Turbine Headphones. It is celebrated by users worldwide for its excellent sound quality, and its compatibility to pair with all the modern communication devices. Here is your guide about connecting the Headphone with various source devices.
How to connect Bluedio Turbine Headsets with a source device?
The connecting process is easy, though not that simple as connecting other Bluetooth Headsets. However, you will surely adopt the trick once you try it a few times.
- To power on the unit, you need to hold on the button on the right ear for a few seconds. You will get to hear a voice cue that will notify you once the device is active and ready to pair with a source device.
- Activate the Bluetooth on the source device and the Headphone. Wait for a few seconds for the Bluetooth to explore the available tools.
- Once you get a list of the available devices, you need to select your Headphone to establish a connection.
- Once the connection gets set, you will get a confirmation notification.
- The best part about this Headphone is that you can connect it to two source devices at a go. However, while playing music, the Headphone will automatically select the correct source device. Each time the Headphone swaps the connection between two source devices, you will get a notification for such shifts.
Is the headphone user friendly?
Reviews suggest that users find this device highly user-friendly. They can operate the Headphone with just a few clicks. You will never experience trouble receiving a call or calling up a number, as you can do it with a single press. Line-in support is a worthy feature of this unit. It allows users to pair the Headphone with a source device, even if it is not a Bluetooth-enabled gadget. It comes with a distinct central button that serves as a multifunction switch.
How the Bluedio Turbine Headsets sound?
In terms of the output sound quality, it is indeed one of the best models to pick. Users are pleased with the Crystal clear sound production. It is the perfect pick for those who prefer ear-bleeding volume. There is the inbuilt volume control that enables users to control the volume level effectively, as per their preference. One of the best features of this unit is its 3D Sound Effect that enhances the entertainment quotient.
The downside is with the Headphone Microphones-something widespread with the microphones in other headphones. As the ear cup placed at a distance from the mouth, audio usually comes entirely.. Besides, it tends to pick up a significant extent of the static sound.
What are the Best Features of the Headphone?
Wondering why you should invest in the Bluedio Turbine Headset? Here come the unique features that justify a preference on this device over other alternatives:
|ANC Technology||The Active Noise Cancellation feature ensures that the background noises get reduced significantly. It ensures that you never have issues with the audio output, and you can relish the purest audio output. It offers you immersive sound experience as the ANC technology functions in tandem with the 57 MM Drivers.|
|Crispy Mids and Dynamic Bass/Treble Feature:||It features an exclusive Cavity design that downsizes the interference of other frequencies in and around the source device, and optimizes the Bass effect. As the Ear Cups come vented, it adjusts the airflow and ensures adequate ventilation.|
|Lifetime:||In this regard, this device deserves a Perfect-10 rating. The construction involves the finest grade materials that make it sturdy and durable. The Polymer finish adds strength to withstand the wear and tear due to regular use. It is likely to endure for years. As such, you need not look for a replacement within years you purchase the Headphone.|
|Excellent Control||It features an easy-to-use multifunction button that enables users to have excellent control over various functions. For instance, you can use this button to activate or put-off the Automatic Noise Cancellation feature, with just a click.|
Basic Troubleshooting tricks and tips
- You should Unpair the Headset, and erase the Pairing History. Now, Re-enter the Headphone in the pairing mode, trying to pair back with a source device.
- To reset the device, activate it, and keep charging for about 10/15 seconds. Now, the Headphone will automatically power-off.
- Now, you need to enable the Headphone again. After you eliminate the pairing history, you can try to pair back again.